Comarch, a global provider of IT solutions that improve business efficiency in telecom companies, has been included in the latest Gartner reports. The company is mentioned in both the Magic Quadrant for Integrated Revenue and Customer Management for CPSs and the Magic Quadrant for Operations Support Systems, noted for its product portfolio combining a full range of out of the box functionalities with easy customisation to meet clients’ individual requirements.
The Magic Quadrant for Operations Support Systems rates major vendors selling OSS solutions for communications service providers (CSPs). Magic Quadrant for Integrated Revenue and Customer Management for CSPs concerns solutions that provide billing, customer care, rating, charging, pricing, partner relationship management, policy management, mediation, self-service, analytics and other areas.
Comarch is valued in Gartner’s reports for:
- The high configurability of products characterized by feature-rich and out of the box functionality.
- A strong client focus and the vendor's flexibility in customizing the product quickly to suit client requirements.
- A cost-efficient, comprehensive and integrated product portfolio, built in-house rather than through acquisitions.
- Strong delivery capabilities and a good customer track record.
- A visible product roadmap and vision that address key CSP initiatives.
Comarch’s end to end portfolio of IT solutions for telecoms companies, developed over the past 20 years, consists of solutions built in-house, providing almost unlimited opportunities for customising them to the needs of clients. Comarch’s positioning in Gartner’s reports confirms that the flexibility and configurability of products and strong customer orientation are among the company’s greatest strengths. What clients greatly appreciate is Comarch’s extensive experience, which enables full understanding of the business processes in CSP organizations and allows the company to support them at each stage of any transformation project. These features have for many years differentiated Comarch from the rest of the market, and they have helped us gain the trust of some of the leading communication service providers worldwide.
Says Małgorzata Siwiec Marketing Director of Telecommunications Business Unit at Comarch
About the Magic Quadrant
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Since 1993, Comarch has been a provider of IT products and solutions which increase business efficiency and optimize costs in telecom companies. Comarch is distinguished by its flexibility in implementing solutions, and its individual approach to all projects. The variety of developments all over the world helps the company to improve customer experience and reduce service delivery time. Among Comarch's customers are Vodafone, Telefónica, T-Mobile, and MTS.
Comarch's loyalty products have been recognised and evaluated in the following reports by analyst companies:
Gartner - www.gartner.com
- Hype Cycle for Digital Commerce, 2015
- Hype Cycle for Digital Marketing, 2015
- Market Guide for Loyalty Marketing Platforms, 2015
- The Gartner CRM Vendor Guide, 2015
- Key Customer Experience Foundations for Marketing Leaders, 2015
- The Gartner CRM Vendor Guide, 2014
- Hype Cycle for CRM Marketing Applications, 2012
Forrester Research - www.forrester.com
- The Forrester Wave: Customer Loyalty Solutions for Large Organisations Q1, 2016
- Understanding the anatomy of a Loyalty Technology platform, 2012
- The Customer Loyalty Ecosystem, 2011